Monday 27 June 2011

‘BE LIFE’

‘BE LIFE’ (ß this is an anagram of the key to success, have you guessed it yet??)
 
Good morning all….
Let me tell you EXACTLY why you are going to be successful…there are no secrets, no hidden methods, no special food that you need to eat nor any get rich quick scheme. To be honest with you if it was possible to work extremely hard for 1000 years, you still could NEVER EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, achieve the magnitude of own goal to its highest potential without what im about to tell you.
 
It is the first and last BASTION of success; without this, TRUE success will NEVER be possible. Have you ever stopped and thought about why some people only achieve temporary success or may achieve parts of their dreams. Sometimes even your OWN dreams and goals will come in ‘dribs and drabs’. Yes I think you know what I am on about now don’t you??
 
BE LIFE = Belief…., that’s it, BELIEF. Your success and achievements of your goals whether it being physically, mentally or even spiritually, belief is the first and last brick in the fortress where your dream is contained.
 
I once heard these wise words and have never forgotten them. I will encourage EVERYONE to remember this, write it down if you have to and remember it before you embark on ANYTHING in life;
“IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE READY THEN YOU ARE, THERE NOTHING ELSE TO IT; BUT IF YOU GO IN WITH ANY DOUBT, WITH ANY HESITATION, THEN YOU ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD”
 
I hear some of you saying yes I have heard this a thousand times before; well maybe its because you are not listening. Ask anyone who is successful beyond their wildest dreams, and believe me when I say I have come across and picked the minds of many on my own journey. They will tell you the same thing, so if you don’t want to listen to me listen to your own idols.
DON’T TRY AND UNDERTSAND WHY, DON’T TRY AND BELIEVE IN IT 99% OF THE TIME, DON’T TRY AND FIND A QUICK WAY AROUND IT, it just will not work; just “believe that you need to believe to WIN”. Goodman 1985
 
With that in mind let’s leave with this thought You can have anything you want if you will give up the belief that you can't have it.” Dr R Anthony
 
Believe in this week and every week :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment