Monday 26 September 2011

What would you give?

There is this innate capacity for the machine that is life, to reciprocate whatever you put into it with equal greatness.

Sometimes I sit and wonder what I will become, and in the end it’s always the same outcome. It is exactly what I see when I shut my eyes at night, what is more remarkable, is even when my eyes are open, I still see the same vision; are you like me and do you see your dreams as reality???

Now you are probably asking yourself, “if I can see my dreams in front of my eyes, why haven’t they manifested into the real world” – all I can say is, ask yourself  “what am I prepared to give?”

Look at it like this, when you go shopping for something, you can view the product right in front of your eyes, you can ‘touch it’, ‘smell it’, ‘taste it’, ‘wear it’, whatever the action is, you have to give something in return. Similarly life is an exchange.

A young wise man once said to me the day when you love and give all to life like you’ll never see it again, that will be the day when life will find you and give you everything

We bury our heads in our hands and lap when the going gets tough, winners only do this to get close enough to speak to their heart, telling it to keep going. How can a person possibly expect so much when they give nothing in return? It’s so evident that many successful, powerful and respected individuals that have made a contribution to mankind have stood up and offered greatness in exchange for equal greatness…WHAT WILL YOU GIVE?

It was indeed Eric Thomas that uttered the wise words that “only when you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then will you be successful”

I for one admire the HEART of a true champion, for example:

J.K Rowling may be rolling in a lot of Harry Potter success today, but before she published the series of novels she was nearly penniless, severely depressed, divorced, trying to raise a child on her own while attending school and writing a novel. Rowling went from depending on welfare to SURVIVE to being one of the wealthiest women in the world in a span of only five years through her hard work and determination, she decided to give something back to life; her sacrifice transmuted into something positive for millions of people all around the world, so what did life do….IT GAVE IT BACK IN ABUNDANCE!!

J.K Rowling gave life words….
Henry Ford gave life a car….
Bill Gates gave life a computer….
Walt Disney gave life somewhere to play….
Jerry Sienfeld gave life laughter….
Oliver Stone gave life something to watch….
Michael Jackson gave life something to listen to….
Monet gave life something to look at….
Michael Jordan gave life a good match….

LIFE GAVE THEM ALL SOMETHING IN RETURN - WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO GIVE?

Have a giving week
 

No comments:

Post a Comment